BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soccer.

Today when i was at soccer practice my friend her name is Eden. I gave her the best pictur that i made out of all my picturs and i gave it to her and she said thank you. and then she tore it up. it made me cry i was sooo sad. then i told my dad after soccer practice that i forgot something. and he siad what and i said edens picture i told my dad that when i gaved Eden the pictures she said thank you and ript it. then at home my dad made a new one on the copy machine and made two copees just in case. now i am happy about it. but i still want eden to be my friend. have a good week.

2 comments:

libbie said...

HOW RUDE. I am so sorry Edyn did that. I will have to have a talk with her about that. I bet that picture was really nice. Maybe you could draw one for me! I would LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

I would like a picture. Can you send me one??