BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Happy birthday Lorelai!!


Five years ago you were born!


And just about when you were three you started ballet, and now you are so good at it!
I am going to say a speech for Lorelai, Lorelai has always was a good girl, cheerful, kind, loving,, fun to play with,happy and, funny. And I have always loved her! The list that I put on there is not all of the staff that people say because they love her, there are way more staff that people say because they love her. There is probably 9000and1000 things because people love her. I am so glad that she is on this earth. I am so glad that she is in this family!
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Lorelai, Happy birthday to you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

12 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Just 2 more days until her Birthday! We are going to have such fun celebrating her 5th Birthday!!!!!!

We love you Lorelai!!!

Daddy said...

Alexandra, this is the best birthday post I have ever seen! I am so happy to see how much you love your little sister!

And Lorelai, happy birthday to you!!! You are the best middle daughter that I could ask for. I love you sooo much! Even when you always talk about people's butts!

David said...

happy birthday lorelai!

alexandra, it it great to see you posting again!

SuzanSayz said...

Alexandra, this is your best post ever!
I love Lorelai just that much too. She is wonderful in so many ways just like you are. I am such a lucky grandma to have five wonderful, beautiful, smart, happy, thoughful and kind little grandaughters and I love you ALL so MUCH!!!

Beth said...

Great post!!! Nothing better than a sister!!! Happy Birthday, Lorelai!

Kristen said...

Alexandra, you said so many kind things about your sister. I bet that makes Lorelai feel special. What a sweetheart you both are.

Jill S. said...

Alexandra,

You are such a great writer!! I loved what you said about your sister. I am the oldest in my family, too and it is great being the oldest!!

Carla said...

Dear Alexandra,
You are a wonderful big sister. I loved reading what you wrote to Lorelai!

Yasmine said...

Lorelai is so lucky to have such a loving big sister! Happy Birthday month to all the Sorenson sisters!

Katie said...

Alexandra,
This is a beautiful post. I am so glad that you love and cherish your sisters so much. You are a wonderful big sister! My oldest daughters are almost the same age as you and Lorelai. Alex is my oldest and she is smart and serious like you. Sammie is spunky and fun like Lorelai.
Thank you for sharing your love of Lorelai with ALl of us. Thank your Mommy for letting us all into your wonderful heart!

David said...

you need a new post!

David said...

ahem! a new post please!