BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hermiston water park.

I went too Herimston water park!!!

It was really, really, really, really, really FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a lazy river, two slides that lead too the water, and one of them was a water slid. And the big water slide I cold do all by my self, and it was deep water too. And there was a shallow pool for, kids and there was this other pool that was kind of deep for anybody!

I can not wait too go again!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

I can't wait to go again too! That was SO much fun!!

David said...

i love your new background, and the water park sounds like so much fun!

happy 4th!

SuzanSayz said...

I love your new background Lex. Puppies are just so cute.
I'm planning to go to the waterpark next time you go. I bet it will be SO MUCH FUN!
Love Grandma!