BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ramona

Ramona is one of my favorite book to read. A her I am reading Ramona the pest. My favorite book is, Ramona the brave. I haven't benn reading Ramona for a really long time. I stopt reading Ramona probably, I will gust say, long time before shcool was out. But, I think it was yesterday winn I started to read ramona agian. Right now I am on Ramona and her mother. I think winn I get home from swiming at Hermeston water park I will start to read Ramona and her mther all over agian because I have no idea what page I am on at all. And my book came in the male a few days ago. I really enjoy it!! And I love Ramona!! And this is my first tim going to Hermeston water park to. It is really deep to. Because mom showed me some pictures. It has, I think two slides. It looks really really fun! I can not wate!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

First!

Mommy said...

Lex, I am so glad that you are going to start reading your Ramona books again. When I was little they were my favorite books to read....and they still are! Let's read them together :)

I love you!

Alexandra said...

LA LA

SuzanSayz said...

Lex, you come by your love of Ramona pretty honestly. I loved all of Beverly Cleary books but especially Ramona. Your dad loved them, although his favorite was always Henry Huggins. And your mom loved them as much as I did.
So you are continuing the legacy.
Have mom explain this to you if you aren't quite sure what I am saying.

Abbey D said...

lex you have not written a post in a while