BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Story Of The Big Bear

I am going to do a story for you!



Once a pond a time their was a bear named, big bear. Big bear wint to the Library. And the books he got were, Kimberly Libra, The Little Balloon, Oh, Mary Oh, Mary, Big Wide fur, The Big Barn, Oh, What a View, I Do My Chores, The Pies Of Paper, The Yard Sale I Had, Violins Do The Best, My Big Big Lam, Monday Tuesday!


And then he got a song out, and started to sing!

And then he took a nap then he watched TV.

And then he colored!

And then he swimmed.

After all of that staff, he red his Library Books. And he wint Walmart and got some chocolate bars, then he came home and ate them for lunch. Big Bear had, big big teeth, and big big sharp claus. But, he was never ever "hormfole" at all. "He was the nicest ANIMAL in town!" Evrey Body liked him.

They End.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

This is a WONDERFUL story! I think I will read it to you at bedtime :

I love you!

Michael Coats said...

I like your story Alexandra - it is very creative.

David said...

great story lex!

SuzanSayz said...

Lex, I think this is my favorite story about a bear EVER!

Alexandra said...

Hey, evry body I have good news!

I am going to right a book and I hope you will by it. It will be on a speshal web-sight!
I hope you by it!