BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

GIVE A WAY! GIVE A WAY! LA!! LA!! LA!!

I am going to do a give a way. and what you half to do is, guess winn I am going to chang my back round and the name for my blog. and the prize will be a few sea shells. OK. now evrey body likes it, good!!
By the way I will give you three or four sea shells. and, if you are close to winn I chang the staf you will git three if you got it rite you will git four.
now I am finaley don with my post.

P.S. 1 One hour per day.

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

you no this is a give a way. evrey body. this isn't some silley silley post at all, I relly relly relly mean it you no.

I gust did that to be funny. I relly mean it. OK. I mean it. that is BETTER!!
thank you!

David said...

i will guess that you will change your background on monday, and you will call it Alexandra's Cool Blog.

Jenn said...

Did anyone win the last give away? What was the number?

Alexandra said...

aunt Jenn the number was, 15. that was the number.

Lisa Christine said...

I think that you will change your background tomorrow!