BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

mushrooms!!!yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!

OK. every body i am doing my post at my grandmas house. because every Sunday i eat at mt grandmas house, which is ware my dad grue up, so I will start to say what I was saying, I love love love love love mushrooms I gust love mushrooms so, I was going to do a post about it, will the only person that I no hoo dosen't like mushrooms... is, David so, I am don with my post. will and I need to no if anybody has a hard time seeing my posts on my blog tell me on the next post now I am don with my post by-by!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't like mushrooms either!

David said...

you like mushrooms but not bananas? that doesn't make any sense!

libbie said...

i LOVE mushrooms too Lex!

SuzanSayz said...

Do you know what Alexandra?
My dad your great grandpa Brinkerhoff. Didn't like mushrooms. He had a really good reason though. He was allergic to them. He was allergic to a medicine called penicillin, and mushrooms carry some of the same properties. He would have died if he had to take penicillin, and mushrooms would have made him really sick or might have killed him too.

Lisa Christine said...

I love mushrooms in top ramen stir fry!!!

Jenn said...

Lex, you don't like bananas???!!!

Daddy said...

Mushrooms are good Lex!

Abbey D said...

mushrooms are really gross.first you start to not like milk, then now bananas?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!