BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my favorite staff











My vavorite "DINER" is, this!!







And my favorite "DESERT" is, this yummy looking chocolate "CAKE."










And my favorite SPORT is, soccer.... I no that the soccer picture is not were it has too be. but, that is OK.



I am trying to my this the longest post ever!






so, ho, ya.... I forgot too tell you some staff:)



And my favorite picture of me is, this. Before the picture I am going to shoe a picture of me and my sister.

Because Lorelai has a yellow shart and because we are very very HAPPY!!


And my favorite picture of me is, this. And my favorite thing that happened in my hole life is, playing with my sister Lorelai and Elisabeth!!

that is the best "part" about it.
I love my family and friends!!
and I love my, new neighbors. they are really nice! And they have a girl in 1st grad and her name is, Emma!
she is really nice to.
I love my family once again!!
P.S.
this post took two days.






7 comments:

David said...

Great post alexandra!

the tostada and the cake look delicious!

Lisa Christine said...

Alexandra, what a lovely post. I love getting to read your thoughts and comments. You are such a blessing to me and Daddy. I love you forever and ever (even when you throw a tantrum)

Lillian Callister said...

It was fun seeing you at the park. I hope to see you riding your two wheeler soon! Great post, I love the pictures.

Daddy said...

That was a great post Lex!

Jenn said...

I like the picture of you and Lorelai best.

Is that the cake your mommy and I made together?

SuzanSayz said...

Alexandra, you are one of my very favorites!

David said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm, that cake still looks delicious!