BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The story!!

I am going to do a let me think, think think think oh ya, I was going to do a

"BOOK" OK. her I go. the story is called, the Caterpillar!! illustrated and by "ALEXANDRA" the "book" begins, their was once A Caterpillar named Luise gust like my medal name is, and her favorite vegetable was carrots and her favorite fruit was, tomatoes and her favorite ice-cream flavor was, moos-tracks and her favorite story was,"Jack and the bean-stock and her favorite sport was, soccer and her favorite music was, Beethoven "5" and her favorite sentence was, the caterpillar climbed up the tree. and her favorite number was, "100" and her favorite letter in the Alphabet was, W.
And what sh liked to play tag with her friends. the caterpillar was A very funny funny joyful caterpillar, Luise especially "loved" to eat at her friends House. and her friends name was, Wilbert the caterpillar. Luise liked Wilbert's House, it looked very lovely!! After she was don eating she wanted to the Grocery store. so she did. she got, Carrots and Tomatoes and cheese and Yogurt. and then she wanted to goto the Library. so she did. the books that she picked out was, Romona And Bezus, Romona The Brave, Ramona The Pest, Ramona and her father, Ramona and her mather, Ramona stag "8" those are all of them I cloud think of, but did I git it in order I hope. After Luise got the books she got home and had some Carrots out of the frig. and the Tomatous out of the frig. readed some of "Ramona" and then she wanted A new TV. and then came home ploged the TV. cord it wached some TV. and went to be at 12 "O"clock and then she terned into A "BUTERFFLIE!!"
they end

6 comments:

Michael Coats said...

Hi Alexandra,

I like your story a lot. You should read your story to baby Elisabeth. I think she'd be very happy to have her big sister read a story to her.

-Michael

Lisa Christine said...

Alexandra! This is my absolute favorite post!

I think that you write lovely stories! I especially love how the caterpillar turns into a butterfly at the end.

I hope that you write another story really soon :)

libbie said...

I LOVE your story Lex! you are such a good little writer :)

Alexandra said...

Any more comments I will start to do ANETHER post later. do you no what I meen

David said...

alexandra i love your story! and i love moose tracks ice cream!

SuzanSayz said...

Lex, I know that you may not ever see this because it's an older post, but I read your story and I loved it. You are going to be a very good writer.
I loved your story and I LOVE YOU!!!!